Saturday 15 January 2011

pourqoi tales

cerita ini dibuat oleh alexandramolly,  sumber inspirasi tingkah laku saya..


Why Moon & Sun appear at different time?



This how it begins..

A long long time ago in the great big sky there was a big mushy cloud.
Inside that big mushy cloud there lived a lovely couple: Mr. Sun & Lady Moon.
They were such a great couple. They never fought with each other.
They lived happily, always full of smile & laughter together.

But one day.... Mr.Sun & Lady Moon had a great fight..


“What are you doing here, moon?!” asked Mr.sun

“I was looking for you my dear.. why are you walkin alone?” said Lady Moon

“I don’t want to see you anymore!!” he shouted

“ But why??” asked Lady Moon

“You think I don’t know?!! I saw you were kissing with Mars” Answered Mr.Sun

“You saw what?? Uh ohh..no.... we were not kissing!” answered Lady moon.

“So you think I’m blind?!” he said

“No my love no.. it wasn’t like what you think, it was just a friend kiss not a french kiss..” said Lady moon panickly

“Oh Moon ! you’re such a smartass liar, you don’t even know what french kiss is and you don’t even have an ass! Just go away and leave me alone” said Mr.sun

“But it was an accident, Really! I have no feeling at all for Mars, he’s venus boyfriend..” said lady Moon

“So? Liar!! Just leave me alone. GO AWAY!” asked Mr.sun

“Please calm down Sun, please reduce the fire in you.. you are burning with jealousy. You could hurt our friend, the Earth..you’re heat will reduce Earth’s shield..” begged Lady Moon

“Who cares! Why should I bother about others while my feelings is really really hurt!!
You broke my heart Moon..you broke it..” said Mr.Sun

“I’m sorry.. im so so sorry.. i didn’t mean to hurt your feeling Sun..” said Lady moon

“Yada yada.. You said you love me, but why you did that?!” asked Mr.sun

“I don’t know.. the situation.. I was at a loss... i’m so sorry sun” said Lady moon

“You think by saying sorry would fix the damage you’ve done???
It’s not that simple Lady moonron. You’ve Lied, and i can’t believe you anymore” Said Mr.sun

“but but.. i was going to tell you.. I just need to find the right time.
Even if i tell you, you’ll be very mad” Said lady moon.

“OF COURSE I WILL BE MAD. ARGHHH..You fickle b*tch! You should just kiss Uranus.” Said Mr.sun on the top of his anger.


Lady Moon can’t stand it so she ran away, far far away from Mr. Sun.. 

That’s why we can only see Mr.sun in the day time and Lady moon in the night with her twinkling tear drops “the stars”. Sometimes Lady Moon is still there when the morning comes,
she wants to see Mr.Sun, even just from behind the clouds.



So how about the eclipse?


Lady moon and Mr. Sun are actually still love each other so much,and sometimes it really hurts realizing how they miss each other.
So when they could not bear the feeling of wanting to meet,they would come across each other briefly and would caused darkness to the Earth... 
It’s called total eclipse of the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment